Today may have been the busiest day at Disneyland/DCA that we have encountered (except for maybe when we went for New Years Eve years ago)! There were people everywhere! We were directed to park in a lot that we didn't even know existed. Jamie and I wanted to turn around so many times, but we had promised the girls we would go...and we didn't have the heart to break that promise.
DCA was a little less crowded, but there just isn't much that we like to do there...so we didn't last too long.
Sophie and I hit up Jumping Jellyfish while the other three rode Goofy's Sky School.
Then we got sick on the swings.
Why, oh why, do the girls have to love the rides that go in circles!?!
We braved the crowds at Disneyland so we could check out the Christmas decorations one last time before they were taken down.
As I was taking the picture above, a balloon guy came up and put the balloons behind the girls. I really wish I had time to set up the shot correctly...it could've been such a cool picture.
It was cool in person; you'll just have to trust me. ;)
Despite the crowds, we still had a great time!












No comments:
Post a Comment