Sunday, January 1, 2012

Zoomar's Petting Zoo

I've been majorly behind on updating this blog...it's February 17th and I'm finally getting around to this post from January 1st! There were just so many pictures from this day that I loved...the girls were having such a great time.

I had gotten a Groupon for Zoomar's Petting Zoo a few months earlier and figured today was the perfect day to go. And let me just say, this was the smartest Groupon I've gotten yet! Isabel, Kaitlin and Sophie had the best time with all the guinea pigs and bunnies. And Jamie and I loved that the petting zoo is small and takes less than a couple hours. Plus, it's in San Juan Capistrano...which has always been a favorite town of mine.

 I think Sophie should be a vet when she grows up...she has no fear when it comes to animals.

 Mmmm...kisses for all the furry animals.

 Kaitlin was pretty brave, too...she only dropped one little guinea pig when it started to poop on her hand.



 Isabel took a little more time to warm up to these guys. Sophie caught this little guinea pig for her to hold.


 The goats kinda freaked these two out at first...those goats were pretty aggressive. Actually, most goats I've met are aggressive.
 Kaitlin and Sophie quickly found out that perch was not a great hiding spot.

 Isabel liked the goats and the sheep much better!






 Sophie just makes everything so much more fun!


 How appropriate that my first picture would be at the porta-potties.
This was the girls' first experience with porta-potties...they weren't too sure what to make of them. They just didn't understand why they could see everything in the toilet.




 Ahhhh, Pumpkin...our favorite and cuddliest bunny!!












We will definitely be back!
I'm on the lookout for another Zoomar's deal, so if you see one, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment