It has been a really long time since we've visited the cabin up at Lake Arrowhead. I'm not even sure if Jamie and I have taken Sophie up there. (She's been up with Gran Gran and Grandpa Greg, though.)And we've never gone just the 5 of us either, so it was a new experience.
From the instant I got out of the car to unlock the chain, the cold hit me like a ton of bricks. We hurried into the house and cranked the heat up as high as it would go...and left it that way! (Shhh...don't tell Greg!)
While the house was attempting to warm up, we bundled up and braved the cold for a little walk.
It probably wasn't even as cold as I'm making it out to be...but it was freezing to us!
Ahhh, we found some sun!
Feeling sad for a dead little mouse...so gross!
After pizza for dinner, we snuggled up on the couch and watched a couple movies.
And then the girls realized they could use their sleeping bags for more stair sliding...
...until I realized these stairs are WAY steeper than our stairs at home.
Looking at these pictures again makes me panic a bit...there were a few too many close calls!
We did a spider check before we climbed into bed...this one was much bigger than it looks in the picture.
I finally got warm around 2 o'clock in the morning.


















No comments:
Post a Comment