Monday, January 16, 2012

Yes...Another Disney Day

When you spend as much money as we do on Disneyland passes, you want to make sure you get your moneys worth. This year, I think, we definitely have!

We spent the day with Nicole, Adelyn and Logan at Disneyland. We seem to come to Disneyland on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day a lot. It's the perfect day to come since the girls get it off school, but not everyone gets it off from work so the park isn't too crowded.


 I love how Adelyn always puts her arms around the girls...so cute!


 Having a chat with Jasmine.

 She would not open her eyes for a picture!





 Ooh, look...I was there, too!

We lucked out an were one of the last people to visit with Alice and the Mad Hatter.

By the way, we celebrated Grandpa Dean's birthday for him. Happy Birthday, Grandpa...hope you had a fun day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment