Wednesday, October 17, 2012

San Francisco Day 1

Last year, when we were in Vegas at the ADA Convention with Jamie, the girls and I were equally as excited for the location of this year's convention...San Francisco! Thankfully, the girls and I immediately told Jamie we were coming with him this year, so when it came time to plan his trip, we were already included in all the preparations.

Let the road trip begin...I love road trips!

We were aiming to leave by 5:30am...not too bad for us!

Our perfect travelers!
They didn't even turn on their electronics until the last hour of driving. Impressive!

Almost there...

First stop once we arrived in San Francisco...checking out the convention center...and all of the Smile Brands signage.

Some lunch...
And then off to Lombard Street!
 If I was a little taller, I may have been able to get the crooked street in the background.




I remember Reed loving the Transamerica building when we were kids, so of course, I had to point it out to the girls.

We checked into our posh St. Regis hotel room, grabbed some dinner and the headed to the pool...which we got all to ourselves!
 The girls waited ALL day to go swimming. Glad the pool turned out to be super nice.

Such a great first day...I can't wait to see what the rest of the week has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment