Friday, October 19, 2012

San Francisco Day 3

What a difference a day makes.
We woke up to grey skies and rain this morning. But that's ok; it gave the girls a chance to wear their cute new puffy vests.


Jamie was able to get away for a couple hours this morning, so we hopped in the car and headed to Golden Gate Park.

I have wanted to go to the Conservatory of Flowers for as long as I can remember. I finally got to go today! I've been to the other areas in the park, but for some reason, I've never made it to the Conservatory.






It was sprinkling...but I had to get a shot of the dinosaur head sticking out the top of the Conservatory.
The girls are such troopers.
One day, they'll thank me for all these pictures...at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Thank goodness for my iPhone...it was a little too humid inside for my camera.


Lily pads make me happy!

These smiling faces make me happy, too!


I love when we come across nice people who offer to take family pictures for us.


The other end of the dino...


 The Japanese Tea Garden is beautiful! Next time, I hope we can spend more time there.


It was time for Jamie to head back to the convention, so the girls and I wondered around Union Square for a bit...until we couldn't feel our finger tips anymore.

 We made a quick pit stop for some Ghiradelli chocolates and snuggled up for an afternoon movie.

 And some reading, of course, for this little cutie.

 Jamie met back up with us for dinner and he took us to the best pizza place in Little Italy. The restaurant had quite a long wait, but it was definitely worth it!

I wish we could take vacations like this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment