Thursday, October 18, 2012

San Francisco Day 2

We woke up to a beautiful day in San Francisco! Sunny and warm, so I thought it would be the perfect day to walk over to China Town and the Cable Car Museum. Unfortunately, Jamie did come for work, so it was just the girls and me today.

The windows and ledges were great in our room. We all sat on the ledges the whole time we were in the room.

We started off with the walking tour through China Town...although, we did it backwards.



 The World's Smallest Barber Shop is at the blue awning and that's the owner playing some sort of instrument out in front.

The Fortune Cookie factory was just next store to the barber shop.
We went inside and bought a bag of fortune cookies...that later ended up in pieces all over our hotel room floor.

Next, the girls and I hiked (while I pushed a couple of them) up a bunch more hills and made it to the Cable Car Museum.



Proud Mom moment!
Perhaps actual cameras should be on their birthday lists this next year.



 Back to the room for a little R&R...coloring, reading and Mrs. Doubtfire. We only watched San Francisco movies while we were there. The posh hotel had a bunch of DVDs that we could check out...so cool!

 I wont mention why Isabel asked me to take this picture...but I'm sure she'll look back and remember it one day. ;)


We ended our night much like last night...dinner and more swimming.
We really need a house with a pool for our little fish.



No comments:

Post a Comment