We love waking up in hotels.
Especially when we have time to snuggle in the morning...
And jump around and destroy the beds without Mom getting mad!
There was some kind of competition going on here...and Isabel was the score keeper.
(Smart girl...she didn't want to break her neck...she left that to her sisters.)
After we thoroughly messed up our room, we headed over to the ADA to see Daddy in action...and to score some free goodies.
After we left Jamie at the convention, I drove the girls and myself over to the Palace of Fine Arts...another place I've been dying to see my whole life. Not sure why I haven't been here either since I'm pretty certain Reed used to live kinda nearby during his dental school years.
The Palace of Fine Arts is beautiful.
So peaceful.
If I lived in San Francisco, I think I would spend all my time here.
The girls really enjoyed it too...or at least they really enjoyed the grassy area next to the Palace...
Karate Kid anyone?
We spent at least an hour just playing around on the grass.
Always bringing me handfuls of flowers. I'm one lucky mama!
Since we were in the area, I thought we'd drive around all the pretty houses and look for my favorite house from years ago.
Amazingly I found it...I still remember the cross streets...Vallejo and Divisadero!
Unfortunately, the house has gotten a paint job and is no longer the cool shade of orange that it used to be.
We met back up with Jamie for dinner...and a little Katie-poo got impatient with her newest loose tooth and decided it needed to come out...NOW!
Daddy had to pinkie-swear that it wouldn't hurt to pull out her tooth.
The Tooth Fairy sure is happy that San Francisco's first Target opened last week.
And she's just as happy that the new Target is right across the street from the St. Regis since she doesn't always travel with her fairy dust.
She's equally as happy that all the Halloween stuff is out so they actually had fairy dust in stock!
Another wonderful day...I'm really going to miss this place.





























No comments:
Post a Comment