Sunday, October 21, 2012

San Francisco Day 5

It's our last day in San Francisco. 
To say I'm sad is an understatement. I love our vacations together...nothing to think about but family time.

We had a couple things to cross off our list before we headed home.
Fisherman's Wharf and a ride on a Cable Car.

No sea food eaters here!

 A quick smile with her newly missing teeth.

 We had a long wait ahead of us just to get on the cable car, but the girls had fun watching how they turned the trolleys around.


 We finally made it on!
Good thing these girls are small...we had 2 too many people on the bench.
But we had to sit outside.
Jamie and I stood on the running boards which actually worked out perfectly.

Where's Sophie?

  Ahh, that's better.

The girls were SO excited one the trolley started moving.
It was really fun to watch them giggling.
Makes the long wait totally worth it!



 I only had one hand to take these pictures (I was holding on for dear life with the other)...so bear with me.

 We made it to Union Square and had to stand in an even longer line to get back. It took forever!
But that's ok; it gave me a chance to snap lots of cute pictures of the girls.




Love these happy smiles.







 Thankfully, the girls stayed in good spirits most of the time we had to wait.
Especially considering how cold it was out there.

 And then it got really cold!

 Yay! We finally made it back on the cable car and heading back to Fisherman's Wharf.





And then the last stop of our trip...and we were only a couple hours behind schedule.
That cable car line threw us way off track...oh well, who really needs to be alert in school tomorrow?!

Time to see the Golden Gate Bridge!





We got almost everything crossed off our list of things to see.
Next time, we need to see the sea lions/seals at Pier 39 and maybe walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.

This was such a fun little vacation.
I can't wait until our next trip.
(Unfortunately, the next ADA is in Louisiana...not as easy for us to drive there. )

No comments:

Post a Comment