After a mellow week (I was sick and we had a few days of rain), Sophie and I got back into the swing of things with a trip to the park. We had to get one more event in before Nicole goes back to work for 4 weeks...I almost forgot she still has a job since she's had such a nice maternity/family leave!
Funny how Sophie and Adelyn both did the same pose...just not in the same picture.
Sophie always has so much fun playing with Michael!
Camille caught the kids all playing in the boat (together!)...they went on an adventure to find pirates, crocodiles and sharks! And then they hid from the sharks...
Logan is getting so big...soon he'll be out there playing too!
Thank goodness summer is only 3 weeks away!!!
Let's hope the weather stays warm...The gang and I have many 'splash parks' on our list of things to do this summer...
No comments:
Post a Comment