Monday, May 16, 2011

Sophie's Last Dance

The time has come, Sophie had her last dance class for a while. We'll be taking the summer off so the classes don't interfere with our beach, Disneyland, park, Splash, etc. fun! ;) Plus, I kind of think Sophie is outgrowing the community center class...after just two sessions. She always had fun in the classes, but they seem to do the same things over and over again. But I guess that works to keep a 4 year old entertained. Since Sophie learned the girls' cheer routine just from watching them, I guess I think it would be cool if she had learned an actual dance routine...but I think you have to pay the big bucks for that at a studio.


 Since it was the last class, all the parents were invited to watch. I've missed watching Sophie dance.




 Sticker and certificate time!

 Two cute, and proud, little dancers!

 Don't ya just love that tattoo on Sophie's bicep!?!

Good job dancing, Sophie...you're such a pretty little dancer!


I'm on the look out for a hip hop dance class...I think Sophie would have so much fun in that. Or maybe I'll just have to hit up the Children's Museum on Fridays this summer...I think we are all chipping in for a Mom's Club pass anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment