Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Swim Party

The girls and I were invited over to CC's house to swim around with a bunch of friends! Most of the friends were from Kaitlin's class...and our Thursday park bunch. We skipped out on ballet and swam for almost 4 hours! It was so hot out and a perfect day for swimming. Everyone had a blast...it's so fun to see the girls interacting with their friends.


 Isabel and Zoe...taking a break!

 Karis and Kaitlin...they were pretty stoked to have the same arm floaties!

 Alisha, Sophie, Karis, Kaitlin...and Alex in the background.

 Mooshi and Beck!

 Jonathon, Karis, Kaitlin, Alex (the little boy who wants to marry Kaitlin), Alisha and Sophie

 Otter Pop time!


 Let's see if I can name everyone...Jamison, Reilly, Westly, Alex, Zoe, Kaitlin, Alisha, and Sophie.



Isabel swam around like a pro...I'm glad all her lessons with Aunt Lauren paid off. Kaitlin was a little unsure at first, but since I only had one floatie she had to use arm floaties. I only blew them up half way to see if she could start learning how to swim on her own...and I think it started to work! Now if she can just get the confidence to try it without the floaties...

Thanks for having us all over, CC!! We all had SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment