The girls and I met up with our friends at the park by Kelly's house (a perfect spot, by the way) for our annual Christmas gift exchange. The weather was perfect for a day outside...we couldn't have asked for nicer weather.
The girls were super excited to see their friends!
That's actually a pretty good group shot...they weren't allowed to open their gifts until they stood for a picture for us! We're mean moms, we know! ;)
Yes, I let my kids ride their bikes without helmets! The horrors, I know! We were at a park, they didn't have enough space to go very fast...and oh my gosh, I used to ride my bike without a helmet all the time and I'm still alive!
Someday, I'll spring the $20 bucks each for new helmets that fit.
A fun day was had by all!
Can't wait to do it again next year!







No comments:
Post a Comment