Saturday, December 31, 2011

Counting Down...

...til 2012!

One of my favorite traditions is to stay home and celebrate the new year with the girls. Jamie and I have gotten invites to parties in the past, but I can't imagine bringing in the new year without Isabel, Kaitlin, and Sophie. New Years Eve totally isn't a big deal to us, but being together is!
We watched a couple movies and ate dinner and lots of snacks in the loft.
We hung out playing with Christmas presents and playing Angry Birds...


We played a couple games of Mexican Train...you know we're getting old when we'd rather stay in and play dominoes!

Sophie got a little tired...until it was time for the count down!
The girls counted down to midnight and then broke out the poppers and streamers!

The girls stayed up until 1:00 am...and then they had to go to bed so I could go to bed!


Happy New Year everyone!
We had a great 2011...can't wait to see what 2012 brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment