Friday, December 16, 2011

Jesus is the Reason

Sophie's school put on their annual Christmas Show today...and did a great job of reminding us the reason for all the celebrations...Jesus!
I'm so glad we decided to send Sophie to a Christian preschool. It's so much fun to hear her talk about God and Jesus. She also offers, insists, on being the one to pray for all our meals...and often throughout the day. She's also first to remind us all that "God is listening"...keeps us all on track. :)

All the different age groups got up on stage and sang a couple songs each. It was so cute...and really hard to keep the tears in, of course!


 Sophie and her friends...


I didn't take a bunch of pictures this time. I'm beginning to realize that the pictures of the performances never turn out that great anyway, so I just sat back and enjoyed all the kids singing. I recorded Sophie's class and we'll most likely buy the video...so I think we'll be covered.

 All the 4 years olds.



It was a great morning.
And now Sophie is off for 2 weeks!
We're both excited about that one!


No comments:

Post a Comment