Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Christmas (#4)

It's Christmas!

Isabel and I woke up at 8:15am, but she patiently waited until 8:50am when I finally went into her room and told her to wake everyone else up. Geeze, don't they get it that you're supposed to wake up bright and early Christmas morning!?!

The girls finally walked out of their rooms to find their stockings waiting for them. They jumped on our bad, as usual, and dug through the stockings to find all the goodies Santa left for them.



 Santa even left a stocking full of new toys for Milo.

 The girls had fun ripping all the streamers apart and then ran downstairs to see what was left for them by the tree. I say "by" our tree since it's so small and nothing can really fit under it.



 The girls really didn't ask for much this year...some Zoobles and baby dolls.





 Minnie Mouse and Strawberry Shortcake for Sophie!



Next, it was time to unveil the "big gift"!

We like giving the girls a significant gift for Christmas. I know we don't have to go big with our Christmas presents, the girls probably wouldn't even know the difference. But I have to say "no" to so many things throughout the year in an effort to watch what I spend (and what I give the girls "just because") so, once Christmas rolls around...I'm ready to spoil the girls!

 So exciting!!!

 Yep, we got the girls their very own jumpy house...with a slide.
Thank goodness we opted for the one with the slide...they love it!





Christmas at our house is always so fun and relaxing. The girls had a great morning...which mean, Daddy and I had a great morning, too!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment