It's almost Christmas, so we decided it was probably time to decorate out (tiny) Christmas tree.
I think last year we thought maybe this year we would go back to getting a real, big tree...but that was before we also decided to get Milo. He's a super good cat, but he gets a burst of spastic energy through him every day...so I'm sure the tree would've been a prime target of his.
You can always tell when she's concentrating.
We rocked out to our traditional Mariah Carey Christmas CD...I know, I know, but I LOVE that album!
Yep, we still have the girls stand on the edge of the couch to decorate the tree.
And then jumping off the couch is a definite highlight!
I love it when everyone wants their picture taken.
We wrapped up our evening with some hot chocolate and a drive through the Christmas lights. Some year maybe we'll walk through the lights...hmmm, maybe not...it's awfully cozy in our car.



















No comments:
Post a Comment