Beli swimming with Aunt Lauren
Jumping in from sitting position...she did it from standing too, but I missed the picture-taking opportunity
Isabel and Kaitlin had their first swimming lesson with Aunt Lauren today. They did great! The girls did everything Lauren asked them to do and there were no tears involved. They blew bubbles and swam around the pool, either on the kick board or by holding Lauren's hands, and kicked their feet. Isabel got going pretty fast! By the end of the lesson, Beli and Katie were jumping into the pool while holding Lauren's hands. Beli's head went under the water and Katie's face went in the water-and there were no freak-outs. Yay! Once it was time for all of us to play in the pool, Sophie thought it was her turn so Lauren helped her kick around the pool too. She was so proud of herself...as were Beli and Katie! And I'm proud of them all! We're going back in a couple days for more swimming...
*By the way, I know there are lots of pictures of Sophie, but I didn't want to interupt the lessons by taking a bunch of pictures.
Good job girls!
ReplyDelete