Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy 32nd Birthday, Jamie! 7/22/09

The Birthday Boy

Beli & Daddy

Sophie & Daddy

Katie-poo & Daddy...everyone wanted their turn...

...me too!

I love their smiles!!!

Ready to see Nemo

I'm sensing a trend here...

Beli, tired of walking, hopped in to the bottom of the stroller!


Jamie turned 32 today! We celebrated by spending the evening at Disneyland. We all met up for dinner at CPK at the Garden Walk before we went into Disneyland. It was much cooler by the time we got into the park-it was 93 degrees again today. It was a nice evening, it wasn't too crowded so we were able to get on a bunch of rides again. We watched the fireworks over by Small World. I highly recommend watching the new show...the fireworks were really good! Sophie's new thing to say is..."Nemo, water...fun!" or "Choochoo twain...fun!" She did that after every ride! It was another great evening at Disneyland!
Happy Birthday, Hun!!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment