I was completely planning on spending all day waiting around for our new playset to be delivered, but to my surprise, they guy came 10 minutes BEFORE my 4 hour window! So...we got to head on over to Nicole's mom's (and dad's) house for a day of swimming. The pool was nice and warm and we really enjoyed swimming around. Beli is loving the arm floaties (Aunt Lauren starts her swimming lessons next week!) Katie still isn't really into swimming, but she likes sitting on the steps. And Sophie sat in her boat and bounced around with me for a while...happy as can be! Adelyn is quit the little brave one...she jumps off the side and loves going under the water. I tried dunking Sophie once...she did ok, didn't freak out, but she said she didn't want to do it again. Oh, and I think it's almost time for a pet...Sophie LOVED Molly, John & Joyce's dog. She even let Molly lick her face. So gross! We had so much fun, Nicole and Joyce...thanks for having us over!
Glad you guys had fun! We'll have to do it again very soon!
ReplyDeleteI thought I commented on the group picture already? Maybe that was on Facebook??? Gosh I'm confused...