Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday, Beli! 7/16/09

Make yourself comfortable...this is a long post...
The bunch at Chuck E. Cheese's

Isabel & Sophia

Kaitlin & Mika

Abbie & Sophie

Waiting for the gang at Disneyland

Brave girls on the Tea Cups

Beli having fun on the Toon Town roller coaster...

This was the only way we could get Sophie & Adelyn to be facing the same direction.

Beli & Daddy

Ready for the Tower of Terror

She did it!!!

Cheese!!!

Waiting for the Electrical Parade

Beli & Colie

Last ride of the night!

Six years ago, I was woken up at 1 o'clock in the morning to something that felt a lot like contractions...or what I thought they would feel like. Jamie and I spent the rest of that morning and day in the hospital watching the news, (it's the only thing that was on tv...this was the day where the elderly man ran his car into the crowd of people at the farmer's market) playing cards and waiting patiently. Then a little after 9 pm, our sweet little Isabel Rose was born! That was one of the 3 best days of our lives!!!

We celebrated Isabel's birthday today by waking up at 7 am!!! (Her choice, not ours!) I then took her to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch. Katie-poo, Sophie, Keri, Abbie, Luke, Mika and her friend, Sophia joined us for the fun! After a quick nap, we headed down to Disneyland to spend the evening. We had quit the crowd come to celebrate with us...Daddy got off work early so he could be there. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Geno, Colie, Buddy, Aunt Linda, Nicole, Adelyn, Mike, Joyce, Lori & Charlotte also joined us. We were able to get on a bunch of rides. I think everyone stayed away because it was super HOT! Beli rode on the roller coaster in Toon Town...a first for her!

After dinner, we went over to DCA. Isabel was dying to see if she was tall enough for the Tower of Terror. She was, so Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Geno and I all took her on the ride. She did it! But I don't think she'll go on again for a few more years...the look on her face was priceless! She was pretty scared, but super brave for trying it in the first place! We stayed to watch the Electrical Parade and then went back over to Disneyland to get on a couple more rides before hitting the souvenir shops and heading home. It was a long day, but we sure had fun!

Happy Birthday Sweet, Sweet Isabel!
We Love You!

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe she went on Tower of Terror...I thought for sure she would chicken out! She's braver than I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun filled day! We were glad to share part of it with you Beli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha-Shane was the same exact way. He insisted on going but after was sheet white and he says everytime he sees the tower how much he didn't like that ride and won't go again haha!

    ReplyDelete