Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our 10 Year Anniversary 7/3/09


Thank you to everyone who wished Jamie and I a Happy Anniversary! We had a great day. It started off with Gran Gran picking up the girls-they went up to the cabin to spend the night. And then Jamie and I did something that we haven't done in almost 6 years...we decided on the spur of the moment, to go to the movies and we were out of the house in 10 minutes! We saw The Proposal...it's a really funny movie! Then we went out to Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa and hung out at the pools and got relaxing massages! It was my first massage...I'm a new fan!!! We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory and topped of the night with trip to Yogurt D'lite. We had a really nice time...thanks to everyone who was thinking about us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what happened to Flemings? Changed your mind? The day sounded fun - especially the massage! Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete