Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party Time!

Let the festivities begin! Halloween is just 2 days away!

Isabel and Kaitlin had their Halloween parades and parties today...and I got to be a part of it all! I'm so glad siblings are unofficially allowed to participate at the school. It makes it so much easier to celebrate with my girls!
 
Kaitlin's parade was first up this morning at 8:15am...or should I say Alice's parade!?! The one good thing about it being so early is Jamie was able to come along too. After the parade, Sophie and I stayed for the party and helped with one of the centers...the "Pass The Pumpkin" center. It was really fun watching Kaitlin interact with all her friends...I can't even count how many times little girls went up to her and gave her hugs! Sophie even made a new friend, Natalie. All the kids were so sweet!
Our adorable Alice in Wonderland

She was so excited! And so happy I had time to curl her hair.



Kaitlin & Zoe!
 

Having fun playing Pass The Pumpkin
 

Elissar & Kaitlin
 

After 3 1/2 hours, I got a quick break to eat lunch and then it was right back to school for Isabel's...ehh umm...Pocahontas' parade. I got to meet some of Isabel's friends that she talks about all the time and I was able to stick around for a little bit of the party. It was so nice to talk to some of the mom's who help out in the class each week. They only had wonderful things to say about Isabel, including how sweet and well behaved she is. (Isabel didn't get to wear her costume to school in the morning, so more single pictures of her will be coming on Halloween!)

Our gorgeous Pocahontas!
She finally gets to wear her (fake) ugg boots!

 
Morgan & Isabel
  
Jocelyn, Morgan, Danielle, Isabel, Sami & Ryan
 
Loving all the sweets...and the soda with ice cream and gummy worms in it!
I have to admit Halloween really stresses me out. I'm not sure why. I think I want everything to look perfect with the costumes and the fact that the girls have to wear them to school before Halloween stresses me out even more. I think I told Kaitlin 20 times to stop pulling on her dress and asked her to PLEASE not spill anything on it. (Which she did, but it's light and I doubt it will be seen in the dark during trick-or-treating.)

It was such a great day at school, but man I'm exhausted! Being surrounded by lots of little people is really tiring...I don't know how teachers do it! 2 more days until Halloween...we can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. The costumes are so cute! They look perfect in them! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete