After the Monrovia Falls, we headed home and stopped at a pumpkin patch...a very expensive pumpkin patch. Is it just me, or are the prices for all the activities at these things crazy expensive? Thankfully, I had a busy cupcake weekend! And they did get to go jump in a bouncy house and then go down the slide that was connected to it for 5+ minutes.
As the pictures show, it was well worth the money. I think we just need to buy a bouncy house of our own because I can't think of any activity that makes them happier!!! I love all the smiles...and all the fun!
![]() |
| My FAVORITE of the day! |
![]() |
| No one wanted to ride the ponies, but they got to feed some of them carrots. |














Awesome bouncy pics!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of all 3 girls on the slide! So fun!
ReplyDelete