As I mentioned in an earlier post, Isabel joined Girl Scouts and is now a full-fledged Brownie. (I'm not really sure if there is such a thing as a half-fledged Brownie...)
She had her first official meeting today and had a blast! She came home in a great mood and can't wait to go back. The meetings are every other Monday, but I'm sure there will be activities in between like the Song-A-Long from last weekend.
She earned 2 badges/patches at the event last weekend...one for attending the Song-A-Long and one for learning a song in 2 languages. One was sign language and I think I missed the second language. I must not have been paying very close attention! I am actually kind of excited to do the stuff that we can do on our own to help her earn her badges. I see some mother-daughter bonding time in our future!

Ah,she looks adorable! And so tall! She's gonna have a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteWow the uniform hasn't changed much. She makes it look so cute though!
ReplyDelete