The night finally arrived...the night the girls have been counting down to for weeks!
We tried something new this year and took the girls trick-or-treating for the first time. We usually go to the Harvest Festivals at the churches around here, but this year the girls had a preference and they wanted to go door to door. They had a blast! And it was so much easier and a lot less crowded! Grandpa Gene asked around and scouted out a great neighborhood for us to go to around their house. People gave out goodies bags and handfulls of candy. The girls buckets were heavy by our second block.
![]() |
| Isabel is looking so grown up... |
![]() |
| Can you tell she was excited??? |
![]() |
| Morgan got to come trick-or-treating with us too! |
![]() |
| The girls all had so much fun together! |
I thought the girls might be a little nervous being that they have never gone trick-or-treating, but they ran right up to every house and yelled "trick or treat" without any hesitation. Sophie had to run to keep up with the older girls, but she held her own!
![]() |
| Candy anyone? |
![]() |
| Isabel's candy...Sophie's candy...Kaitlin's candy We have enough to last us the entire year...seriously...we still have candy from last year. I guess I can throw that away now. |
We all lasted a little over an hour, but Sophie petered out towards the end...the buckets really were pretty heavy...and everyone was getting thirsty! Now I know why I saw so many parents walking around with coffee and wine...yes, wine!?! Thanks to Gran Gran, for buying all the costumes and new shoes! The girls looked ADORABLE...but that's just my opinion! ;)
It was a great night. We can't wait to do it all again next year!















No comments:
Post a Comment