Our first full day in Arizona was spent in the water park...all day long!
It was pretty hot and Jamie and I quickly learned the best place to be was in the water. Forget those chair umbrellas. I don't think we sat at our chairs for more than a few minutes at a time. Except to eat lunch...and that was excruciatingly hot!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jamie, for my waterproof phone case. It rocks!
I'm pretty sure Isabel just didn't know I was taking a picture...I don't think she was mad at me. ;)
Some of the reviews on this hotel mentioned that the pool gets really crowded, but I think we lucked out because it wasn't busy at all!
Kaitlin was our brave one, of course, who insisted on doing the water slides.
She even convinced Isabel to go with her the second time...and then we couldn't get them off the darn thing!
Feels like Heaven...mixed with a bit of heat from you know where.
Another perk of our hotel...it was just 2 minutes from the mall!
We found relief from the heat and ate dinner the Rain Forest Cafe. Not very Arizona-ish, but the girls are always dying to eat there, so it seemed perfect.
And the mall had Dippin' Dots! Score!! (Until Kaitlin spilled hers all over her skirt and floor. I just add this point so later on she can laugh about how many things she use to spill...all over the place! Maybe someday she'll grow out of it, but we aren't holding our breath.)
Day 2 was great!
I'm so glad we decided to do this trip!








No comments:
Post a Comment