Monday, August 20, 2012

Last Trip the the Beach this Summer

You know the summer is almost over when all my posts are titled, "Last Trip..."

It's been a couple weeks, but we finally made it back to the beach for our last trip of the summer. So sad; I really love taking the girls to the beach. Who would've thought!

 The tide was high today, higher than we've seen all summer. The girls loved it! They swam in the water almost the entire time we were there!


 Except this one, who just wanted to sit with Nicole and me.
 I love her freckles!




 Isabel was kind enough to bring buckets of water up to Logan...who was also there, but I didn't get any pictures of him.





This is what happens when I get up to take pictures...she steals my chair...and then pretends to sleep so I can't get it back!


 We're sure going to miss our friends when everyone goes back to work and school. 


I didn't do so great with group shots of just my 3 girls this year. So glad I got one this time.
We'll be back next year...I'm pretty sure Nicole is already counting down the days til next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment