Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Arizona Day 3-Oasis

After the zoo, it was time for lunch...well, not really. It was only 10:30 am. But we made it time for lunch so we had an excuse to head back to the mall...and air conditioning.

 We also made a stop back at the Rainforest Cafe so Sophie could get one more kitty...because she can never have enough. Isabel got another monkey and Kaitlin got another elephant. No wonder they wanted to go eat there so badly.

And then it was back to Oasis...the waterpark at the resort...

 Lots of pictures of Sophie because she hung out with Daddy and me while the other two girls played at the water slides.

 Next year, we'll be working on getting her to swim without plugging her nose.

 Sophie enjoying the wave pool. Me, not so much.
It made me incredibly nauseous!




 I know  I cut off Sophie's head, but I love Isabel's little smile in the background.





 Today, we practically had the lazy river all to ourselves!
 I have no idea what Isabel was doing!

 After showers, we all got ready to go out to dinner...and then this happened. 
Sound asleep!



Our last night at the resort.
Tomorrow we move on to our next location...

It was a great place. 
I'm pretty sure we'll be coming back here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment