Summer is winding down...or at least the girls and I are. It's been a busy couple of months and the girls are ready for a break so this is probably our last trip to Splash this summer. We did well this year; we definitely got our moneys worth on the passes. It's still a great investment for us...just in case I look back on this wondering if I should do Splash passes again next summer.
Nicole, Joyce, and Lori came along for the fun too. And we lasted until after lunch...until everyone had to get out of the water which is never a good sign. (It means the water test didn't come back good or someone pooped in the pool...ewww!) So, then we packed up our stuff and headed to Joyce's house for more swimming.
These aren't my best bunch of pictures. My lens must have been dirty on my phone case, but they're better than nothing!





No comments:
Post a Comment