Beli's bed is FULL of friends, but Monkey & Ducky are still her 2 favorite friends. Monkey goes everywhere with her. Daddy & I brought Ducky back from Canada for Beli when she was just 5 weeks old. We had a hard time deciding between the duck and the monkey, so as soon as we got home, we found the monkey for her...and it's a good thing we did! To complete the family, Beli added Baby Puppy. Monkey-the daddy, Ducky-the mommy (except he's a boy a lot of the time), and Baby Puppy-well, the baby.
(Originally, I was going to write one post with all three girls' favorites in it, but I found WAY too many cute pictures that I had to split them up!)
Isabel's first picture with Monkey!
There's Ducky!
One of our ALL-TIME favorite pictures of Isabel!
Monkey & Ducky go to Hawaii.
Monkey...always there!
It's Baby Puppy!
Another favorite picture of Isabel...and look, it's Monkey again!
Monkey, Ducky (not pictured) and Baby Puppy go to France, Greece & Turkey with us!
And they all go to Costa Rica too...lucky friends!
By the way, I doubt I'll have this many pictures for Kaitlin & Sophie's "Favorites" post...Monkey is Beli's best friend...so he goes where she goes!
I love monkey, too!
ReplyDelete