Friday, October 16, 2009

Why Do I Clean? 10/16/09

So, I decided to mop the floors this evening. I usually just use Clorox wipes to wipe up the spots...don't want you thinking I NEVER clean our floors and that's why it's making the blog. Well, this is why I don't clean as often as I should... Almost every time I clean the house, something goes wrong or someone gets into trouble (usually Sophie). Before I started the floors, I asked Kaitlin for her markers...and she brought them to me, but apparently she didn't bring them ALL to me. (She only brought the washable markers and left the extremely un-washable markers out in the playroom!)

Sophie thought Strawberry Shortcake needed a time-out. Maybe I got mad at the wrong person/doll???

Oh and to top it all off, just as I was finishing the bathroom floors, the dirty, soapy bucket full of water spilled all over the carpet. (That's what the towel is for behind Sophie.) So, if you come to our house and notice it could be cleaner...this is why it isn't!

Update: A couple hours later, I was cleaning the dishes (bad idea, I know!) and Sophie came downstairs with face soap all over her face and arms (right after I gave her a bath). After I cleaned it all off, she gave me a big hug and said, "I love you, Mommy." I guess that makes up for it! =)

2 comments: