So Cute!!! It even matches her pj's...I didn't coordinate that!
Isabel lost her first tooth...finally! Yay for Beli!!! The thing has been hanging on by a thread (or a root) for weeks now and today she finally let Daddy pull it out after dinner. So gross, might I add!!! It took a little wiggling and then "Pop" it was out. I can still hear the sound...ugh, so gross! But, she is so excited! We all are. The Tooth Fairy will be visiting her tonight and she'll find the tooth in Isabel's new pillow. (On the back, there is a picture of a tooth and a little pocket and it says "I Lost My Tooth"...we got it on etsy.) Beli looks adorable with her little window in her smile.
Btw, she lost her bottom left/middle tooth. So cute!
UPDATE: The Tooth Fairy visited Beli last night. She left her a fairy wand, fairy paper, a hand written note and $5 (since it was her first tooth). Isabel said, "The Tooth Fairy is very nice. She left a lot of stuff for me!" The Tooth Fairy has ensured that she will lower the $ amount she leaves next time...she does have 60 teeth to pay for!!! ;-)
OMG, how exciting!! She looks so big! And I LOVE the pillow...must get one for Abbie...altho I think we still have a couple years! Congrats Beli!!
ReplyDeleteI want a pillow, too! Is it too early to order, probably since she barely got the teeth she'll be losing for it, ha ha! Looks like the tooth fairy hooked the girl up! So fun!
ReplyDelete