(Katie did ask for some strawberries & grapes...after she ate all the sweet stuff!)
Today was Kaitlin's Halloween Party at school (yes, they actually called it a "Halloween" party...amazing)! We had to wake up bright and early to get her there by 8 am. Getting 5 people out of the house by 8 am is no easy feat...but I digress. Katie got to dress up in her Batarina (bat ballerina) costume...and boy, did she look adorable!!! But, I think she looked more like a rocker bat. Whatever it is, she looked cool and she was a hit at the party.
The kids all sang songs to the parents (I didn't get a great shot on my camera). And Katie did great, she sang all the songs and was really having a lot of fun! After the show, they ate breakfast...if you consider chocolate muffins, cupcakes, sprinkled cookies and donut holes "breakfast"! They had more nutritious food there, but what the heck, it's Halloween...let the kid eat junk! =)
Love it! The cutest batarina I've ever seen! Is that purple hair I see?
ReplyDelete