Katie-poo always had her bear with her that Aunt Lauren gave to her for her 1st Birthday...he even went to Greece with us! A short time later, we gave Katie-poo her pink pillow. That pillow has gone everywhere with us too! It is so misshapen and even has holes, but she wont let me re-cover it. She drags it along to the mall, the park & Disneyland. To complete her bedding, Katie-poo's other favorite thing is her Dora blanket that Grandma made for her. It has been washed so many times that it is completely faded!
Katie-poo's first picture with her Bear (he never got a name)...in Greece!
I just like this picture...despite the mess! In the front, you can see her Dora blanket & her bear...(and Beli with her babas...but that's for another post...)
Hugs for bear!
Relaxin' with the Dora blanket.
Sharing her blanket with baby Sophie! So sweet!

First picture with Pink Pillow! Had I known that these first pictures would be important one day, I would've taken better pictures!

Pink Pillow & Dora blanket traveled to Costa Rica with us!


Man, you have me thinking....I better figure out Adelyn's favorite things and take pictures of them!
ReplyDelete