and Minnie...
and Goofy...This will make it so much easier for our trips to Disneyland & DCA!
Mommy & Sophie on Heimlich!That means I got to play too!!!
All week, Beli gets out of school at 12:30 because of parent/teacher conferences...so today I thought I would make the most out of our extra time. Katie-poo got to skip school today so we could all go to Disney's California Adventure. It was the perfect day for our outing!
We met up with Nicole and Adelyn for an hour or so...and then the girls and I were on our own. We got so much done in the 5 hours that we were there! We watched the Disney Playhouse show, rode Monster's Inc., watched the High School Musical 3 show (twice), rode Heimlich, Flik's Flyers, Toy Story, the carousel, the Mickey's Fun Ferris Wheel and watched the 3D Muppet show. The girls got to meet and get their pictures taken with a bunch of the characters...something we don't usually get to do because we always go at night. Plus we went on the tortilla tour and the bread tour...which we left with 4 free loaves of Mickey sourdough bread...score!!!
Isabel and Katie-poo LOVED the ferris wheel; we rode in the swinging buckets. They laughed the entire time...it was so much fun to watch! Sophie, on the other hand, was not a fan! She was shaking a lot of the time. We topped our day off with some super sweet cotton candy and a new wallet for myself! (It only cost me $1.76 thanks to my Disney discount and gift cards that I've had for a couple years!)
No comments:
Post a Comment