Monday, April 19, 2010

Quick Doctor Visit 04/19/10

I know, who takes pictures at the doctors? Well...I do! Kaitlin and Sophie were having too much fun waiting for Dr. Quan to come in (even though we didn't have to wait long, I LOVE Kaiser) and I had nothing better to do. (I don't know why I feel like I have to justify my picture taking, but today I am.)

Anyway, back to the appointment. Katie-poo has a mole on the top of her head that just popped up a couple weeks ago. I wanted to get it checked as soon as possible just in case it had to be removed (it's right on her part, so the smaller the better). So far, it's ok. We'll just keep an eye on it. On a different topic, we are starting her on some allergy medicine for a couple weeks to see if it helps with some stuffy nose/phlegmy thing that has been going for more than 2 months now. (Just for my records...she weighs 37 lbs, and is 40.5 inches tall. See...doctors do use halfs when measuring people...that's for all you who think I'm making up my 5' 2.5" height!)

4 comments:

  1. Glad Katie's mole isn't anything to worry about as of now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie has a mole too...right on her part!! Guess we should be putting sunscreen there huh? Or changing the part to the other side??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only crazy mom taking pics at the doctor's office. We have numerous photos with Dr Akey and waiting for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, doctors even use 1/4 inches. On my records, it says I am 5'6.75". I just choose to round up and say I am 5'7"! =)

    ReplyDelete