Ok, I'm not sure if ladybugs count as pets, but I had ya thinking we actually got a pet, didn't I?!?
The girls really want to get a hamster (actually, they really want a cat or dog) but the sign at Petsmart says they are for ages 9 and 12 years or older so Jamie and I have them fooled for a little bit. I'm guessing they'll figure out that they are old enough pretty soon and Jamie and I will have to give in. I know I had a BUNCH of pets when I was a kid, but our house is kind of small...and we have Sophie!





So, for now, we have ladybugs!
We got them from Armstrong's and I have to admit I freaked out a little when I went to pour a few in our jar and 1,500 ladybugs came spilling out!
I figured if it was a dog or cat I would have got a text, so I knew it couldn't be too big of a pet. Ladybugs make great pets. You don't have to buy food, take them to the vet or pick up their poop! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteUm.... Don't know if you were equating Sophie to an animal, or that she would be too much for an animal. I guess, either way works! That's why I love Phophers so much! =)
ReplyDeleteBreak down, give in...every family needs a family pet. Although I do have to admit, sometimes our dog more difficult than the kids. We can actually take our kids on an airplane with us.
ReplyDelete