Seriously, I have no idea how this room gets this way. It can be spotless one day and a complete mess the next. I think it may be time to get rid of some toys around here...what kid actually needs this many anyway? Plus, this is only about 1/3 of the toys in this house. Our Barbies and doll clothes are overflowing! And poor Butterscotch...so neglected.
Hopefully within the next couple weeks, this room will be "re-done". New paint on the walls is at the top of my list. (I was never really crazy about the pink...I think I tried out 5 or 6 colors of pink before we settled on this one...but it coordinated with Sophie's crib bedding that I LOVED!)
I SO wish I could afford one of those professional organizer people...I could sure use one right now! I have lots of spring cleaning aspirations...with zero motivation to back it up. Stay tuned...
Hopefully within the next couple weeks, this room will be "re-done". New paint on the walls is at the top of my list. (I was never really crazy about the pink...I think I tried out 5 or 6 colors of pink before we settled on this one...but it coordinated with Sophie's crib bedding that I LOVED!)
I SO wish I could afford one of those professional organizer people...I could sure use one right now! I have lots of spring cleaning aspirations...with zero motivation to back it up. Stay tuned...
So how did you manage to get such a messy room when you weren't even home all week...haha. But don't worry, we have the same problem over here...I've given up on picking it up!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! You must have 3 girls - everything is PINK! Love it!
ReplyDelete