We spent the second day of our vacation at Sea World.
We started off at the Pets Rule show. Nice...we spend all the money to get in to Sea World and what do the girls want to see??? Dogs and cats! They LOVED the show though. But then who wouldn't love a bunch of cute dogs, cats, ducks and even a pig running around doing tricks? We saw a bunch of the animals...but I didn't really get many pictures of them...I kinda think our girls are cuter than the animals anyway!
We also saw a bunch of the shows. The night-time Shamu show is still the best show, but a close second is the PRE-SHOW to the Sea Lions Live show. You know, the one where the guy dances around to all the tv show theme songs!?! Ok, maybe you have to love tv as much as I do to really appreciate it, but I loved it!
Daddy & his girls!

We got to pet the animals after the show!


The
Beluga Whales...SO Cool!
(My new favorite...since they took the manatees out.)


Sophie was tired...needed to rest!
And yes...she got some new headbands...one in every color!

Checking out the penguins...although, Katie-poo & Sophie kept calling them "pandas".

Dancing...to their own music...and having FUN!

(This may be my favorite picture from the entire trip...it makes me happy!)

SHARKS!


Lots of flamingos...with very long necks!


Looking through the huge magnifying glass.

Her new friend, "Turtle".

Dolphins!
I had to get an animal picture in here somewhere...


Time for the
Shamu show.
Kaitlin REALLY wanted to be shown on the big screen with her light...not tonight...but stay tuned...

Does it say
somewhere in a kid's rule book to put light swords up your nose when you get them???
We have a pass to Sea World for the rest of the year, so I hope we'll be back a lot this summer. It's such a fun place to go. Plus, the shredded beef sandwich at the Shipwreck Cafe is to die for!
Great pics! Love the one of you and Katie!
ReplyDelete