Monday, April 12, 2010

Legoland 04/11/10

Our last day of our vacation...so sad!

But we went out with a bang!
We spent the last day at Legoland! We went on a bunch of fun rides...including some new ones that we didn't hit up last time we came. Katie-poo, our resident shy girl, decided to makes friends with some little kids staying across the grass from us at the Hilton San Diego Resort! She even asked for one of the girl's phone numbers before we left!

Having a blast on the jousting horses! I had to stretch the truth for Sophie to ride this one...you have to be 4...but she was tall enough. Lame!

Waiting to get on the dragon roller coaster!



Isabel & Kaitlin ride the donkey...while Sophie climbs on the little guy!
Strange kid!

Max, the Lego dude!

On safari...


Car fun!
We had to stretch the truth a bit on this ride too...it's for ages 3-5!

More sharks!

Daddy trying to keep the boat from crashing!
I have to admit, I'm pretty sad we had to come back to reality. It was such a wonderful vacation! I can't wait to do it again!

And thanks to Jamie for working so hard for us (and getting extra on his bonus) so we could actually take this trip!!!

1 comment: