Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning 04/17/10

Spring cleaning has begun around here. It kind of had too...the house was getting a bit out of control. But it's slowly getting back on track.

Since I posted an extremely messy picture, I owe it to myself to post some nice, clean pictures! (Since this will be in a book someday.)
A few areas done...sooo many more to go!

Ahhh, much better! Soon it will no longer be a pink room! Can't wait!

I think I'm keeping the closet doors off. They fall off the tracks EVERY TIME we open/close them. I'm thinking maybe curtains?


I'm not sure our desk has ever been this clean! I also cleaned out our linen closet which now holds all our "office" stuff. Let's hope some of this cleanliness rubs off on some people around here...
Next on my list...the girls' beds...God help me!

2 comments: