Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Case of the Broken Toilet

So, our toilets get clogged a lot around here! It's not because of poor plumbing, no it's because certain little girls use entirely too much toilet paper. The toilet in the master bath has been broken/clogged/something for a few months. Jamie tries every couple of weeks (usually on a Sunday night???) to fix it and he gets it working for a couple flushes. And then it just wont flush anymore. He even bought a snake to try to get it working.

Well, he tried one last time, on Sunday night, of course. The snake broke, but the toilet is now fixed! In the midst of trying to fix it, this red twistable crayon came floating up the top of the bowl.
After Jamie called me over to see the crayon, I started remembering Sophie telling me something about a red crayon getting flushed down the toilet while I was taking a shower. I remember I wasn't totally convinced that she did flush the crayon. Guess she was right and I probably should've listened a little closer!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment