...without her sisters!
| Sophie wanted to have her picture taken in Katie's class too. She was feeling a bit left out. |
When we dropped Isabel off at school, Kaitlin said she was going to miss Isabel. Then when we dropped Kaitlin off, Sophie said she was going to miss Kaitlin. To help cheer Sophie up a bit, we met up with her friends at the Sports Park for some lunch and playing. Michael, Adelyn, Abbie, Luke and Charlotte were all there...and their moms too.
| HOT! (Referring to the slide.) |
I didn't get too many pictures of the kids playing. Sophie and Adelyn spent most of their time together but it was just too hot to follow them around in the sun. And I helped watch Charlotte and Adelyn for a bit while Nicole picked up our Buca lunch. Plus, Adelyn's hat was in her face in most of my pictures.
| But I did get a cute picture of Charlie! |
Even though it was pretty hot, it sure helped to make Sophie happy.
Thanks for cheering her up, friends!
Thanks for helping with Charlotte today!
ReplyDelete