I'm still catching up on sleep from our crazy summer, so yesterday we pretty much did nothing. Jamie and I made it out for dinner...which we haven't done since July (gasp)! We tried a new place, El Farolito (recommended by Mrs. Allen...thank you) and it was so good! We'll definitely be going back regularly.
Today we played at the Brumbaugh's pool! We had so much fun hanging out, swimming in the pool and eating lots and lots of food. Everyone wanted to cook, so they had a Meat-O-Rama...tons of really good meat! (We even have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.)
It was a perfect warm day for swimming and great company!
 |
| The crab floats! |
 |
| And was a perfect water shield. |
 |
| And was definitely loved by all the little ones. |
 |
| The girls had so much fun playing with everyone, but I think they liked Spencer the most! |
Isabel didn't end up swimming today but she was there too. I think she missed Trenton...we all did. I'm sure he'll be there the next time we go over to play.
 |
| Payton, Beli, Katie-poo, Sophie and Jackson |
 |
| Daddy had fun with all the boy stuff...guns and video games...and meat and beer! =) |
Thanks for having us over, Vonnie and Randy. We all had a great time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment