Friday, July 29, 2011

Making Swimming Strides

The girls have been making such great progress in their swimming...with many thanks to Aunt Lauren! How lucky are we to have such a great swim instructor in the family!?!

 I took pictures on Monday (August 1st) too, but I accidentally erased them off the camera.
On Monday, Isabel was showing off her freestyle swimming and learned more strokes.

 Doing a "Beli Flop"...hahaha...Aunt Lauren's joke, I can't take credit for this one!

 Sophie now asks to do "ring around the rosie" so she can go underwater.

 And on Monday, she was jumping in without holding hands.

 Kaitlin has quite the knack of floating on her back. It's probably her calming disposition that helps???

 She can also swim on her back quite well...maybe the backstroke is the way to go with her???



The girls are having so much fun with their lessons! And it's so nice to get to see Aunt Lauren at least 2 times a week!!

1 comment: