Friday, July 15, 2011

Wild Times

After Tanaka Farms, the girls and I were nice and hot so we made our way over to Wild Rivers (just 6 minutes away) to meet up with Nicole and her family during their Family Fun Week adventure. It has been years since I've been to Wild Rivers and we get in free with our Splash passes, so it seemed like the perfect outing for us! Nicole remembers us going as kids and I wore my white boots...I was always so stylish...or not!

Wild Rivers has a really cool kid area for kids under 54" complete with slides of all kinds, shallow pools to swim in, a splash area and a  (very long) lazy river.

 This was not Sophie's favorite slide.
Her love of water has dwindled just a bit since she fell under in Italy.

However, Kaitlin and Isabel LOVED this slide!


 Look...there's Lori. I didn't even know she was in the shot when I was taking the picture!


 Isabel and Kaitlin also LOVED the underground tube!
I'm still amazed at how much Kaitlin likes the water now...what a difference a few months makes!

 Adelyn and Sophie had fun on this slide...until Sophie turned around and went down backwards...




 Looking at each other underwater.


 Adelyn, Kaitlin, Isabel, Sophie, Evan and Alex...Charlie was fast asleep on the lounge chair.

 Finally...a slide that Sophie liked!
 Make that LOVED!

 Even Isabel and Kaitlin had fun in this little splash area.



Sliding out the rear of an elephant...how perfect is that!?!

It was such a fun afternoon. We can't wait to take Daddy back so we can go play on some of the bigger slides. Wild Rivers closes it's doors for good at the end of the summer, so we'd better get that next trip in soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment