Friday, December 11, 2009

"Bead in My Nose"...Really??? 12/11/09

Since I would like to print out our blog as baby books for the girls, I feel it's my responsibility to document all that I can...especially all of the things Sophie does so when she asks (in the way future) why she ended up with such a mischievous kid (because I'm sure she will), I can show her this is exactly why! Today, Sophie came out of her room, where she was supposed to be taking a nap. She repeated, "bead in my nose" several time before I figured out what she was saying. I tilted her head back, and yes, there was a bead...in her nose...WAY in her nose! I didn't get a picture of this one. I was afraid we would have to go to the doctor to get the bead out so I didn't want to waste time. After a few minutes of blowing her nose, the bead finally came out...and she skipped back to her room as if nothing ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment