Sophie, Jackson, Trenton, Isabel, Sophie, Payton & Kaitlin
Angela invited the girls and me over for a little cookie decorating fun. They decorated gingerbread cookies with lots of frosting and sprinkles...although, I think they ate more frosting without the cookies since Spencer gave them spoons so they could eat it easier! =) The girls had so much fun playing with Trenton and all of his boy toys! It was fun to watch Sophie be so sweet with Jackson. Tiffany brought Payton over so she could join in the fun with the cousins too! Thanks for having us over, Angela (and Spencer)...we can't wait to come back again!
On a side note, last night I went in to check on the girls before I went to bed. I couldn't find Sophie anywhere! I checked her bed, Katie-poo's bed, Beli's bed, on the glider...and that's it...there's no more space in the room...except a very small space BEHIND the glider. She fell asleep tucked into the corner of the room next to the night light. Poor little girl, she keeps saying, "scary" every time I turn off the lights...looks like she may actually be afraid of something!
The cookies look great! So much fun!
ReplyDelete