Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gingerbread House 12/24/09

Half of this stuff ended up on the house...they other half, on the ground!

The girls did it all by themselves! Looks like I should start using them when I make my cupcakes!


Gingerbread Men!


Proud of their finished product...so proud that they asked when they can eat it as soon as they finished decorating it! Are these things actually edible???

The girls and I spent the morning relaxing, watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and decorating their gingerbread house. We've been meaning to decorate it for weeks and I figured we had better get it done before Christmas actually arrives! And oh man, I think that it was the messiest project we have ever done...ever! The girls had frosting all over the table and their hands (which they happily licked off...they would've licked the table too had I let them)! Plus, by the end, there was more candy on the floor than on the house...which, as you can see from the pictures, there is A LOT of candy on that house! They had so much fun...thanks, Grandpa Dean and Grandma Chris for buying the kit for us...and a big thanks for getting the "pre-built" house! =)

1 comment: